The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus
The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus brings together a diverse group of women, united by the joy of singing, to celebrate and empower women and to affirm a positive image of lesbians and feminists.
We strive for musical excellence in a wide range of styles, including classical, folk, jazz, a cappella, chants and rounds, show tunes and popular songs of most decades of the twentieth century, and music recently composed.
Our concerts offer a safe and enjoyable environment for lesbians, feminists, gay men, human rights supporters, lovers of choral music, and our families, friends and neighbors to come together and celebrate our diversity as well as our common goals.
Babes on Broadway, the Sequel!
Saturday, June 1, 2013: 6:30 pm dinner, 8:00 pm The Show Goes On!
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ
- 5000 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109-1731 (Google maps link)
Sunday, June 2, 2013: 3:00 pm The Show Goes On!
- Unitarian Church of Harrisburg
- 1280 Clover Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17113-1001 (Google maps link)
Voices United 8
Friday, July 26, 2013 at 8:00 p.m.
- Market Square Presbyterian Church
- 20 S. Second St., Harrisburg, PA 17101 (at the corner of 2nd and Chestnut Streets)
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be.
~ Abraham Maslow