The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus
The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus brings together a diverse group of women, united by the joy of singing, to celebrate and empower women and to affirm a positive image of lesbians and feminists.
We strive for musical excellence in a wide range of styles, including classical, folk, jazz, a cappella, chants and rounds, show tunes and popular songs of most decades of the twentieth century, and music recently composed.
Our concerts offer a safe and enjoyable environment for lesbians, feminists, gay men, human rights supporters, lovers of choral music, and our families, friends and neighbors to come together and celebrate our diversity as well as our common goals.
CPUCC Ice Cream Social
Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ
- 5000 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109-1731 (Google maps link)
Hershey Medical Center Pride Event
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hershey Medical Center
Voices United 9
Friday, July 24, 2015; at 8:00 p.m.
- Market Square Presbyterian Church
- 20 S. Second St., Harrisburg, PA 17101 (at the corner of 2nd and Chestnut Streets)
- Also, come see us at our booth at the Pride Festival on Saturday, July 25, 2015!