The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus
The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus brings together a diverse group of women, united by the joy of singing, to celebrate and empower women and to affirm a positive image of lesbians and feminists.
We strive for musical excellence in a wide range of styles, including classical, folk, jazz, a cappella, chants and rounds, show tunes and popular songs of most decades of the twentieth century, and music recently composed.
Our concerts offer a safe and enjoyable environment for lesbians, feminists, gay men, human rights supporters, lovers of choral music, and our families, friends and neighbors to come together and celebrate our diversity as well as our common goals.
Saturday, October 17, 2015, 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ
- 5000 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109-1731 (Google maps link)
- Cost: $10 (children under age 10: $5.00)
- Dine In or Take Out
- Fabulous Raffle
- All you can eat:
- Spaghetti (with vegetarian option)
- Fresh Salad
- Garlic Bread
- Delicious Desserts
- Sodas, Coffee & Tea
Fall in Love concert
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015 at 7:30 pm
- Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
- 300 East Simpson Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-6596 (Google maps link)
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015 at 7:00 pm
- First Reformed UCC Church
- 40 East Orange Street, Lancaster, PA 17602 (Google maps link)