The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus
The Central Pennsylvania Womyn's Chorus brings together a diverse group of women, united by the joy of singing, to celebrate and empower women and to affirm a positive image of lesbians and feminists.
We strive for musical excellence in a wide range of styles, including classical, folk, jazz, a cappella, chants and rounds, show tunes and popular songs of most decades of the twentieth century, and music recently composed.
Our concerts offer a safe and enjoyable environment for lesbians, feminists, gay men, human rights supporters, lovers of choral music, and our families, friends and neighbors to come together and celebrate our diversity as well as our common goals.
Pancake Breakfast & Rummage Sale
Saturday, April 25, 2015, 7:00 - 11:00 am
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ
- 5000 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109-1731 (Google maps link)
- Full breakfast -- pancakes / eggs / sausage / fresh fruit bowl
- $7.00 - Bring your checkbook: we've been gathering items all year for the rummage sale!
Coming of Age
20 years since our first concert and 21 years since we formed
Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 7:30 pm
- Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
- 300 East Simpson Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-6596 (Google maps link)