Margi P., Artistic Director
As guests of the Harrisburg Men's Chorus
With the men's chorus, we performed several tunes, including
- Do You Hear the People Sing?
- from Les Mis
- Soloists from our chorus: Shirley T. and Donna B.
We performed a set
- Step by Step
- Traditional Union Organizing Song
- We celebrate the power of collective effort and unity of purpose
- Harriet Tubman Composed by Walter Robinson
- Arranged by John Coates, Jr.
- We honor a true cultural hero and formidable leader, who was often called by her contemporaries General, and sometimes Moses
- Let the River Run Words and Music by Carly Simon
- Arranged Jay Althouse
- The theme from "Working Girl"
- River of Birds
- Source Unknown
- A nation of women with wings
- Russian Lullaby
- Traditional Russian
- This melody is also of Jewish origin. Chorus member Susan L. tells us that the Yiddish word for a tune with no beginning and no end is "nigun".
- Composed by Justina and Joyce
- Arranged by M. Wasson
- There are times when the strongest affirmation of ones self is a resounding NO!
Report problems with this site